Well, I decided to start blogging again and what happens? Hubby decides he needs to go to the hospital. From there he was transferred to another hospital over an hour away. Nothing life threatening. He will be fine, but won’t be home until Tuesday or Wednesday. I’m spending my time at work, running home to take care of Willie, and up to the hospital to visit Hubs.
In the meantime, our 60 degree spring-like weather has turned into a windchill in the single digits along with freezing rain and sleet. Hopefully, the roads are cleared this morning so I can get back to the hospital.
Have a wonderful, warm, week!